samedi 17 mars 2012

Found another one !

How do you like this one ?
It brings a huge smile to me, I don't know why it is, there is a delight in walking across London, and suddenly, wham, I did not expect it, I was not even thinking about it, there is one of these gorgeous eggs ! 
I so hope they are going to keep this one and turn it into a real letterbox. I would walk miles, just to send letters through that one...


Il est sympa, celui-là, vous ne trouvez pas ?
J'adore ça. Je me balade dans Londres, et là, tout à coup, hop, en voilà un autre, ils sont magiques, ces oeufs, c'est un cadeau à chaque fois !
Pourvu qu'ils gardent celui-ci pour l'utiliser en vraie boîte aux lettres. Je ferais des kilomètres pour venir poster mes lettres dans celle-là...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire